- We will be there for you throughout the creative design, construction and handover stages.
- Our approach to design is responsive. We listen to and understand the problem before developing a solution that fits.
- Throughout the project we work in an open and structured way that enables everyone to input at the appropriate time.
- We create places with personality and purpose.
To best test, refine and present designs to you, we’ll use current software. But we also know when it’s better to just talk or draw you a sketch. “With you, we’ll be questioning, challenging, interrogating, researching, creating, sketching, reflecting, testing, planning, making, and delivering.” We speak the language of construction.
- Archidraw offers diverse planning services, from estates to single buildings for healthcare, corporate, cultural, religious and education clients. Working with clients to understand their goals, we develop integrated planning strategies that support long-term vision.
- We’ll explore your brief in depth, considering every dimension of your project’s potential.
“With you, we’ll be questioning, challenging, interrogating, researching, creating, sketching, reflecting, testing, planning, making and delivering.” Delivery is All-Encompassing We’ll make sure your project is delivered on time and on budget, from the façade to the fixtures and fittings. We speak the language of construction.
- We work closely with end users to understand their aspirations, and deliver highly crafted environments.
- As well as bringing a strong and cohesive visual identity to a space, our interiors are designed to influence behaviour and promote best use. We, in collaboration with thers, consider layout, space planning, lighting design, colour schemes, furniture and fittings to suit each environment.
“Like people, a building’s personality has an external appearance and an internal landscape. A space can be transformed by its interior.”